Self confidence affirmations are statements that you can repeat daily as many times as you want or need. I've put together 21 affirmations to boost your self esteem.
How to use affirmations
This is how I use affirmations to get results:
- say them out loud
- write them down
- save them to my Pinterest board
- print it out and add to your vision board
- repeat them frequently through out the day
When to use affirmations
To cut a long story short, the best time to use these affirmations is anytime. Let’s dive into the 37 affirmations for helping you feel your best, confident self.
37 Affirmations for Self Confidence1. I am not my fears
2. My potential is unlimited
3. I am capable of achieving my goals and dreams
4. I deserve to be happy
5. I know I don’t have to be perfect
6. I have the right to feel confident
7. My emotions matter
8. I can express my true self
9. My mood doesn’t depend on other people’s opinions
10. I am growing and learning every day
11. I am consistent in my hard work
12. I am creating my dream life every single day
13. I am enough
14. I am persistent
15. I am grateful for my creative mind
16. I don’t need to apologize for who I am
17. I am unique and amazing
18. I respect myself
19. I value the effort and work I put in all aspects of my life
20. I grow every day to become a better version of myself
21. I can make a difference in this world
22. The best for me is right here
23. Nothing is more potent than my belief in me
24. I am deeply grateful for my body, my health, and my unique talents
25. I like who I am and who I am becoming
26. I am open to limitless possibilities
27. I am humble yet confident
28. All of my problems have solutions
29. I am confident in my ability to change my life
30. My past will not dictate my future
31. I am worthy because I honor who I am
32. Nobody but me decides how I feel
33. I have good values
34. My life is abundant
35. I do my best every day
36. My life is a blessing
37. I choose to take a calculated risk and follow my heart
There’s a saying that you are what you believe.
But when you believe in negative self talk it can be a struggle to have a positive outlook.
If you are suffering with lack of confidence then try these practical steps to improve your mindset:
- Be kind to yourself.
- Make a list of things that are going well right now.
- Write down all of the things you dream about achieving and keep it in a place that’s visible all the time. Look at this "dream list" and remind yourself why you're working on goals. Why you do something is an important motivator to keep going forward despite setbacks.
Confidence comes from knowing that there are going to be ups and downs in your life. But accepting grace while taking a break to regroup your efforts is completely normal and healthy for your wellbeing.
I hope you use a few of these affirmations every day as you build the lifestyle you desire in your heart, mind and reality.
Affirmation Wall Paper Aesthetic